Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Survived and Thrived at LaFleche

What a blast! I'm exhausted and exhilarated by our experience at LaFleche Adventures today. Seventeen women, and my daughter Kayla, dragged ourselves to Val-des-Mont under heavy looming rain clouds to face our fears and swing in the trees. I have to admit the course was a little more demanding then I had expected but it felt great to be pushed mentally and physically.

Janis takes on a tree...



I'm eager for another adventure like this one. How about a canoe camping trip next year? Any takers?

Wine tasting details will be confirmed this week and Evites will follow. Please forward any other ideas you have for events.

Thank you to everyone that came out!

No comments:

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006
It all started here!

Curling at the Granite Club

Curling at the Granite Club
Working on a game plan.

Check out the mom song!