Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Over!




I'm thrilled that 50% of my Christmas shopping is done and I hope many other SpinMamas feel the same way.  

We didn't have as many people as I had expected but those of us that were shopping seemed to be having a good time.  What a fabulous way to knock things off your list.  As you can see, it was very taxing at times.  Yes that is Janis having a mini-facial at Harnn & Thann.

I was having such a lovely time that I forgot to take more pictures.  Poor Janis keeps ending up as my 'feature' SpinMama.  She's such a good sport.

Thanks to all the stores that opened up and treated us so well (as you can see).

Invites for our theatre night will be hitting your email accounts shortly.

A few of us will get those wonderful calls tomorrow telling us that we have won prizes.  Good luck and please let me know who the luck recipients are.

No comments:

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006
It all started here!

Curling at the Granite Club

Curling at the Granite Club
Working on a game plan.

Check out the mom song!