Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lost My Way but Not Forgotten

Ladies!

A few of you have been asking me 'what's up?" I have to admit that I have been consumed with starting WhyHire.me, among other things. Every so often I think of wrapping things up, throwing in the towel, and just calling it quits but I can't seem to bring myself to do it.

I think instead I would like to say that 2009 wasn't the best year for SpinMamas but that I would like to try and give our little gang new life in 2010.

Let me know if you are interested in staying in touch and what you would like to do in 2010. I'm looking for some input and a little push to get me going again.

It's been too long, Patti

No comments:

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006
It all started here!

Curling at the Granite Club

Curling at the Granite Club
Working on a game plan.

Check out the mom song!