Friday, January 8, 2010

Resurrecting SpinMamas

I'm bringing SpinMamas back to life this year. I miss you ladies and all the different activities so if you are interested in coming along for the ride again this year, please join me.

As a few of you know, my mind wasn't into SpinMamas last year because of a sick friend, Jennifer Webster. Almost 5 years ago, Jennifer was diagnosed with cancer. She has attended several SpinMama events in the past. Over the 5 years of her sickness, she went into remission for almost a year but for most of 2009 Jennifer was in St. Vincent's long-term care facility. She passed away December 31st, 2009. In memory of Jennifer, I have started a photo collage which I call '365 Days of Joy -2010'. I also feel that it's time to resurrect SpinMamas.

I will be cleaning up the email list shortly so expect an email which you will need to respond to in order to stay on the list for upcoming events.

Here's to 2010! It's time for a little more fun!

Patti

No comments:

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006
It all started here!

Curling at the Granite Club

Curling at the Granite Club
Working on a game plan.

Check out the mom song!