Friday, February 20, 2009

Winterlude?

Eight of us battled the wind and the blustering snow to skate from Dow's to the Bank Street Bridge.  We did get to see the gallery under the bridge which was lovely and I for one enjoyed the exercise, fresh air and girl time. 

The funny thing was that you would have never known it was Winterlude.  There was hardly a person in site, the bar was empty and we had the igloo to ourselves.  But enjoyable none-the-less.

I think it's time for new skates.  Scary thing is I can't find the other skate.  I had them on yesterday.  Go figure!

I really have to start wearing that bloody camera around my neck.  No pictures again.

No comments:

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006

Inaugural Yoga on Westboro Beach 2006
It all started here!

Curling at the Granite Club

Curling at the Granite Club
Working on a game plan.

Check out the mom song!